Saturday, January 14, 2012

My very first blog post. my focus is my creations, or crafts, sewing. Whatever I happen to be doing.
Tonight while my husband watches football, I made a few Boo boo Bunnies.
                                                                Lay washcloth flat

                                         Begin rolling corner to oposite corner.

                                                               fold in half

                                               I think you can see where this is going.
                                               fold up the front so the ears are pointing up and
                                               attach rubberband to make head.
                                                                sorry this pic is so bad.
                                                                       add eyes and a piece of
                                                           felt for nose, a fuzzy ball or cotton for
                                                                               tail.
                                                                Boom! BOO BOO BUNNY!
If this is used for teething do not add eyes, tail. and nose. but it can be froze for teething. or stick a piece of ice in it for your childs booboo. sorry if this is a little off for my first time. I will get better!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment